I, for one, am so shocked that I haven’t posted a dessert recipe on here yet. I have been making a list of all the recipes I would like to make and there are about 500 desserts, while everything else is 50. My scale won’t be happy if I really make all these desserts. I have figured out though that Anthony’s co-workers will eat the desserts, so that’s good. I can send them to work with him and only keep a couple here for myself.
There pudding popsicles were by far the hardest thing I’ve had to photograph yet. I must have taken 40 pictures of it. It’s brown and basically shapeless. That doesn’t mean that they weren’t delicious though. They were creamy, chocolaty and frozen. It’s been in the 90’s here the past few days and it has been nice to have a frozen treat in the freezer. Plus, they’re so easy to make. The freezer does most of the work. And it’s only 2 ingredients, so you really don’t have an excuse not to make these everyday.
Chocolate Pudding Popsicles
Yields – 6 popsicles depending on the size of your molds
Prep time – 10 minutes
- 1 box of chocolate pudding mix ( I use My-T-Fine)
- 2 cups of milk
- Add the milk and pudding mix into a pan. Stir continuously until completely mixed together.
- Cook over medium heat until the mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from heat and pour into popsicle molds. Put into freezer
- Try not to check on them every 2 minutes. (This is the hardest step).