I have been obsessed with Gilmore Girls for the past few weeks. I usually watch it when Anthony isn’t home, but last weekend I was lounging on the couch watching and Anthony joined me. He sat down and watched Gilmore Girls. It was crazy. Then, yesterday I logged onto Netflix and realized that he had been watching on his own. My husband watches Gilmore Girls. Don’t tell him I told you.
Here is the actual chili recipe! I used the chili seasoning recipe to season this chili and it was amazing. We made a lot of it and then froze some. We have been unfreezing it over the past few weeks and taking them for lunch. It makes life so much easier. I have to pack a lunch every day and sometimes it is just hard to think of what to bring or find motivation to actually pack something. Lunch is definitely the hardest meal to plan for and it’s a pain in the neck. Make this chili, save some for lunch and then eat the rest on the couch watching Gilmore Girls.
Easy Three Bean Chili
Yields – 6 servings
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 2 lb of ground beef
- 2 large onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of light kidney beans
- 1 can of dark kidney beans
- 1 can of cannelloni beans
- 3 tablespoons of chili seasoning (you can use a packet of chili seasoning if you don’t want to make your own)
- Brown the beef with the onions and garlic.
- Once the meat is cooked add the tomatoes, beans and chili seasoning. Heat to a boil and then lower to a simmer for at least an hour.
- After an hour taste the chili and add more seasoning if you like.