I’m ready for Spring. Tomorrow is the first day of Spring and it is supposed to snow. When has it ever snowed on the first day of Spring?! This Winter seems like it is never ending. The snow here hasn’t even melted yet and it’s supposed to snow again. Anthony bought a kayak and we can’t wait to use it this summer. He wants to go soon, but it just hasn’t been warm enough.
Since we eat tacos at least twice a month, we are always looking for new things to try. We seasoned some chicken thighs and then chopped them into small pieces to put into the tacos. It was amazing. We made the leftovers into taco salads the next day. Definitely try this recipe if you like tacos and are looking for a new way to make them.
Yields – 4 servings
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 15 to 20 minutes depending on the size of your chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- taco toppings and shells
- Mix together all the spices and rub it into the chicken thighs.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, place the chicken thighs into the pan and cook on both sides until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Chop all your taco toppings and heat your shells.
- Chop the chicken into small bite sized pieces.
- Make your tacos!