I am obsessed with the new show The Royals. I have always been interested in the royal family and the history of the royals, so it is fun to watch a fictional show about it. I understand the actual royal family is nothing like on this show, but I love it. There is soo much drama. It’s so fun! If you are into that type of show, I highly recommend it.
Generally I make the pancakes in this recipe, but we were out of vinegar so I couldn’t make my buttermilk substitute. I tried a new recipe and it was definitely different, but still delicious. These weren’t as fluffy, so I think I will usually make the other recipe but the blueberries TOTALLY make this recipe. I am in love with blueberry pancakes. The blueberries are so amazing in pancakes. Definitely make them tomorrow morning. Go buy the blueberries now.
Yields – 8 pancakes
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 15 minutes
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 a cup of blueberries
- In a large bowl mix together all your dry ingredients. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add the egg, butter, and milk.
- Mix until there are no bumps.
- Add the blueberries and stir gently.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat. Add a little butter to the pan and pour some batter into the pan. Once little bubbles start to form in the pancake, flip it into the other side. Cook for another few minutes until browned.
- Repeat until you use all the batter.