We had crazy thunderstorms last night! The dog kept coming into the room and whining to get our attention. He had me up every hour from 2am on! This is why I don’t have kids yet! It is sad that he was so scared, but I am exhausted today and so is he. He’s been sleeping since I got home. Usually he wants to be pet and wants attention when I get home, but not today. Basically, I’m trying to tell you that I’m ready for bed!
Luckily I have this pork tenderloin to make me feel better! This makes a lot of food, so definitely make it on a Monday and have leftovers for lunch all week. We made it into salads and even quesadillas. It was delicious! I definitely will be making this again soon when pork tenderloins go on sale again. This recipe even impresses a crowd. We made this one time for my husband’s entire family. That’s how you know it’s a winning recipe… when you’re willing to feed it to your in-laws!
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Yields – 1 pork tenderloin
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 1 hour
- pork tenderloin
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 1/4 TSP black pepper
- 1 TSP rosemary
- 1 TSP thyme
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large baking dish place your pork tenderloin fat side down.
- Rub the oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme and garlic onto the pork.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- Flip the pork over with the fat side up.
- Roast for another 30 minutes.
- Take the pork out of the oven and allow it to rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve!