Since I am not eating dairy anymore I have been really sad that I can’t eat chocolate. Sometimes a girl just needs her chocolate! There are a few things that I REALLY miss… cheese, pizza, chocolate and mint chip ice cream. Clearly, I just need to complain today! Sorry!
There are reasons to be happy though. Upon doing a little research I have realized that Wegmans is my best friend. They have a huge dairy free ice cream selection AND their store brand chocolate does not have dairy. It is made on the same equipment that processes dairy, but I’m not that strict. If you are that strict, then don’t risk it!
As soon as I realized that I could eat chocolate I made this dip. We had leftover marshmallows that needed to be eaten and this dip was CALLING my name. It is AMAZING! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Smores Dip (Dairy Free)
Yields – 4 servings
Prep time – 5 minutes
Cook time – 6 to 8 minutes
- 1/2 a cup of chocolate chips
- enough marshmallows to cover the top ( I used 14, but this will depend on your baking dish)
- graham crackers
- Preheat to oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the chocolate chips in the bottom of your baking dish.
- Place the marshmallows on top and bake for 6 to 8 minutes until the marshmallows are browned on top.
- Use the graham crackers as the vessel to get the dip into your mouth!