The new job is going well! It is so different than my last job, it’s incredible. I am really enjoying it. I actually am given enough time to get things done. It’s much less stress. I’m very thankful for that.
I have been feeling like I have a bit more free time, which is really nice. The hours are completely different than my last job and I actually have a few minutes to sit and relax. It’s really nice. Hopefully that means more time for blogging also! I enjoy cooking so much and sometimes life just gets in the way and doesn’t allow me to do it as much as I would like. Honestly in an ideal world I would have 2 hours everyday to cook and blog, so I could blog everyday but life just doesn’t allow me the time to do that. If you know how I can make a 26 hour day I would really appreciate that!
These ribs take time. The best ribs are cooked slowly on low heat until the meat just falls off the bone. So on a lazy Sunday (yea right) take the time to make these babies. They are delicious. I wish I could make them twice a week!
Baked BBQ Ribs
Yields – 1 rack of ribs
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 3 hours and 30 minutes
- 1 rack of ribs
- 1/8 cup of bbq seasoning rub
- 1/8 cup of your favorite bbq sauce (I like sweet baby rays)
- Pre-heat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Place your ribs on a large cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the bbq seasoning rub all over the ribs. Wrap the ribs in tin foil.
- Place the ribs into the oven for 3 hours.
- Bast the ribs with BBQ sauce and place them back into the oven for another 30 minutes without the tin foil at 375 degrees.