I pulled out my back. I have no idea what I did to it, but it seriously hurts. I have never had a hurt back before so this is a new one for me and it is not at all fun.
I can’t move. I’m sitting in my chair with a heating pad on my back like seriously cannot move. Which isn’t good because my job involves a lot of sitting on the floor, dancing and singing songs with little kids. I’m not sure how this is going to work at all.
Any advice for dealing with a hurt back? I’ve tried Aleve and Bengay and they just aren’t cutting it. Basically I want to sit still with a heating pad all day.
Plus it’s like 9000 degrees outside. Literally. And so humid. So I can’t cook and I made no bake cookies. I’ve been craving no bake cookies for awhile, but since I’m not eating butter I didn’t think actually having them would be possible. Since I felt awful all weekend I finally gave in and looked up recipes for these cookies. I needed something to pick me up! Clearly I’m cranky over here.
These definitely curbed my craving and put a smile on my face again. Plus, this recipe is easy enough for my husband to make me when I can’t move.
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies (Dairy Free)
Yields – 16 cookies
Prep time – 5 minutes
Cook time – 10 minutes
- ¼ cup dairy free butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup oatmeal
- In a small sauce pan melt the butter and the sugar together over medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted add the almond milk and stir.
- Bring the mixture to a rolling boil for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the peanut butter.
- Once the peanut butter is mixed in add the oats and stir.
- Drop the mixture into 1 inch balls on a piece of parchment paper.
- Allow the cookies to cool and harden.
Recipe adapted from 5dollardinners.com.