I love getting my nails done. I know this is incredibly girlie, but I just love it. I like to get a gel manicure and not have to worry about what my nails look like for 2 weeks straight. It is so nice.
This is also an expensive habit though, so I have been trying to only go when I have a special occasion to go to.
Well 2 weeks ago we had an engagement party, so I went and got my nails done for the first time in 2 months. It feel soo good. I haven’t had to polish them since and they still look really nice. And if I don’t polish my nails then I bite them. And then they just look horrible.
I guess what I’m trying to say is that sometime it’s nice to splurge on yourself if it’s going to make you feel good. That could be money wise or calorie wise. Kinda like these brownies.
I know summer is coming to an end soon, but these are s’mores you can eat all year long. Literally. I made these for my birthday in December. And they are worth the splurge. Let me tell you. I could eat the entire pan by myself. Try them, you won’t be mad about it!
Yields – 24 brownies
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cook time – as per your boxes instructions
- 1 box of brownie mix (I used Duncan Hines because it’s dairy free)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup of chopped graham crackers
- In a large mixing bowl mix together your eggs, vegetable oil and water.
- Add the brownie mix and stir until well combined.
- Cook the brownies for 10 minutes.
- Place the chocolate chips, marshmallows and graham crackers on top of your brownies.
- Bake for the remaining time according to the box instructions.