I feel like lately there have been a lot of horrible things happening to the world and people I care about. Not to sound all depressing, but life hasn’t been all rainbows and butterflies lately. Luckily, my family is wonderful but I still feel for other.
Sometimes I just need some flipping cookies to make the day seem better. And it is hard to have cookies when you aren’t eating dairy. You can’t just go out and buy chocolate chip cookies when you can’t eat dairy. You have to make your own. And that means perfecting the recipe because you made it 100 times.
And let me tell you that I have perfected this recipe. It is amazing. I made 3 batches in 1 week amazing. Make these for your friends NOW amazing. Your wife is mad at you amazing.
Basically, just make these. I’m telling you that you will love them and your family will thank you.
Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields – 18 cookies
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 8 – 10 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together your flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In another bowl mix together the granulated sugar, brown sugar and coconut oil. Add the egg and vanilla and stir.
- Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix them in.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls on your cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until the cookies are fully cooked.
- Allow them to cool before eating.