I cannot wait until this election is over. I mean, don’t get me wrong I love to vote and I am so happy that I get to vote. But it seems like this election is so full of hate on both sides. I’m ready for it to just be settled. Plus, I really hate all the political ads on TV. I feel like instead of talking about politics this year, it has just been talking horribly about the other person. In my opinion we should be voting for who’s policies we like better, not who said what. It’s crazy.
I am also undecided on if I like daylight savings time. I really enjoyed the extra hour today. By 9:30am we had eaten breakfast and were ready to go for the day. It was great, but it was dark so early! I hate getting home from work and it’s already so dark. It’s depressing. It makes me feel like all my daylight hours are spent at work. It’s sad.
None of that has to do with this recipe, except for the fact that I hope you have an outside light or a grill pan because you do need the grill for this recipe. It is so worth it though. I really enjoyed this recipe. I had buy one get one free pork tenderloins so I tried 2 new recipes and I think I liked this one better. It was easy and quick!
Rosemary Red Wine Pork Tenderloin
Yields – 4 servings
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 25 minutes
- 1/8 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of red wine
- 1/4 cup of fresh rosemary
- 2 TBSP parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1 TBSP of lemon juice
- 1 pork tenderloin (1.5 to 2 lbs)
- In a baking dish mix together all of your ingredients. Place the pork tenderloin into the to dish and allow to marinade at least 2 hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Place your pork onto the grill and grill for about 10 to 15 minutes per side until the pork is fully cooked.
- Allow to meat to rest for 10 minutes before you slice it!