This time of year is so stinking busy. Plus, for the first time in years I don’t get the week off between Christmas and New Year. It’s terrible. And since there is no school that week I have tons of programs at the library. So it doesn’t slow down for me even after Christmas!
Plus, we are probably moving. We may have bought a house. All the paperwork is still going through, but so far everything looks good! It’s really exciting. But kind of makes this time of year even more crazy doing all this house stuff on top of everything. We’re supposed to move after the holidays, so my life will basically be crazy until Valentine’s Day.
Anyway, I’ll stop complaining. These are all very exciting things that are happening. This has nothing to do with pizza though, besides the fact that pizza makes me feel better when I’m stressed. And I literally had a dream about pizza last night, so I had to share this recipe today.
Yields – 2 pizzas
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 25 minutes
- pizza dough
- mozzarella cheese
- your favorite pizza toppings
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. If you have a pizza stone place it into the oven to heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Otherwise, heat a cookie sheet for 10 minutes.
- Roll out your dough into a thin circle, making sure to leave it thicker around the edges for a nice crust.
- Place your sauce onto the pizza, then your toppings, then your cheese. I left measurements out for this part, because everyone likes their pizza different so just make it to your liking!
- Place the pizza onto the preheated stone and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the crust is golden brown!