I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I am going to make it through this move alive! It was rough there for a little bit. My mother in law came and helped me unpack so many boxes. I am so grateful!
Orbit seems to be adjusting okay. He is a little more upset when I leave and a little more excited when I come home than he used to be, but he knows this is his house. When we walk him and get back to the house he runs right up the stairs. He was such a good dog during this move. It was unbelievable. I don’t know if it is possible to love him more, but I definitely do. He’s such a good dog.
When you buy a new house it is a requirement that you need to make cookies, so I did my job and made these snickerdoodles! They are delicious and fluffy cookies. I will definitely be making these whenever I get a craving for snickerdoodles!
Yields – 24 cookies
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 10 to 12 minutes
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, room temperature not melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, plus 1 yolk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2¾ cup flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees
- Using a mixer beat together the coconut oil and 1 cup of granulated sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, water and vanilla to the sugar mixture and beat together for another minute.
- Add the baking soda, salt and flour to your wet ingredients and mix them together.
- In a separate bowl add 1/4 cup of granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and then roll it into the cinnamon sugar. Place the dough balls onto a baking sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Recipe from Our Homemade Life