We are having a huge housewarming party on Saturday. By huge I mean like 40 people. It has been kind of nice because it is making us finish everything around the house quickly for the party, but also has made us really busy the past few weeks. And don’t get me wrong, there are still a lot of things we need to do around the house but it is coming along.
We purposefully bought a house that didn’t need much work, so it has been really nice. This week I am in fully party planning mode though. Prepping as much as possible before the party so that I’ll actually be able to enjoy myself. I don’t think I have ever hosted 40 people before, but it will be a good time!
Since we have been so busy lately I have been looking for new recipes that are really easy. I need quick meals that can be prepped in 30 minutes or crock pot meals. I really liked this chicken, but I like grilled chicken. Anthony wasn’t as much of a fan, but he doesn’t like grilled chicken so his vote doesn’t even count. If you like balsamic I would definitely give this recipe a try!
Yields – 4 servings
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 30 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp of oregano
- 1/2 tsp of basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix together all your ingredients except the chicken
- Place the chicken into the bowl and marinade for at least 2 hours
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Place the chicken into the oven on a large baking pan
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked
Recipe adapted from Damn Delicious