I really love our new house. We moved in and there was barely anything that we had to do and I was so happy and content with the house. I didn’t have much I wanted to do. There were one or two things that we had to do, but mostly I was happy.
Now that we’ve lived in the house for 6 months, I have a list of things that I want to do. I know it’s crazy, but the longer I live here the more things I want to change. I want to get all matching blinds, paint the front steps, change the side door and a million other things. The problem is that it’s summer and I don’t want to stay home and do house things all weekend.
This has nothing to do with fried fish except that I don’t like fish and I don’t like chores. Anthony really enjoyed this fish though and he highly recommended it. He made this fish one night when I wasn’t home, thankfully.
Fried Tilapia Filet
Yields – 2 servings
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 15 minutes
- 1 lb of tilapia
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- sprinkle of red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Mix together the flour and all of the spices in one bowl and scramble your eggs in another.
- Place the fish pieces into the eggs, then into the flour making sure that they are completely coated.
- Place the fish into your pan and heat for 5 minutes on each side.